‘No one is going to believe me’: Palestinians tear up the Oslo accords

Palestinians in the occupied West Bank tore up the accords between Israel and the Palestinians on Friday, tearing them to shreds in the middle of the night, and even vandalized one of the houses where they had gathered.

At around 9 a.m.

Friday, a Palestinian man in the town of Beit El, west of Nablus, was in the process of breaking into the home of a woman, who lived in the same house as him.

The woman, identified by the family as Safa, was sleeping when she woke up to the noise of banging on the front door, said Safa’s father, Mohammed Sa’ada.

The banging woke up the children who were inside, and she tried to enter the house but was stopped by a neighbor who shouted, “We will tear you up!”

Sa’ada said he told the neighbors to leave and left to try and find his wife, who was also in the house, but that when he tried to come back, the neighbor came back and told him he could not enter the home.

The neighbor told Sa’adah he could enter the apartment where the family was staying, but then a Palestinian who was inside the apartment went into the house and attacked the family.

The family managed to escape to the neighboring village of Arara and they returned to Arara later Friday.

The man, identified as Mohammed Naim, had bruises and scratches on his head, neck, back and chest, according to Mohammed Saadah.

Sa’adia said he had gone to the police to report the attack to the Shin Bet, Israel’s domestic intelligence agency, but was told he would have to report it to the Civil Administration, which is run by the Civil Authority.

The Civil Administration oversees security in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

The Civil Administration said it had launched an investigation into the attack and is investigating to determine the identity of the assailant.

The attack, which happened in a crowded area near the entrance of Arramat refugee camp, also injured two other Palestinian residents.

One of them, a 14-year-old boy, was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment of injuries he suffered in the attack.

Saadia told The Jerusalem Times that his wife had tried to save her life but that she had been attacked by two men in her home.

“I was not a terrorist.

But I did it out of rage,” Saadia explained.

“I wanted to destroy the accord, but they broke it.

They destroyed it.”

Saadah said he would like to sue the Civil Affairs Ministry for damages to the building, but is considering other options.

“It’s just a waste of money.

The people of Araramat have already paid for the damage,” he said.

The Israeli occupation has not issued a statement regarding the attack, but the Israeli army did not respond to a request for comment.

The Jerusalem Post’s Sari Bashi contributed to this report.